Mindflow Recovery Institute’s Psych First recovery program provides specialized services to adults that’re living with Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizophrenia, or other psychotic disorders.
The two most important aspects of treatment for those with schizoaffective disorder are medication and therapy. AT CTI, each individual patient will have specialized treatment plan that’s tailored around their needs, but the best and most effective plans include both medication and therapy.
- Specific treatment for Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizophrenia, and other psychotic disorders
- 68 Treatment Hours per month
- Group Therapy: 3 hours per day, 5 days per week
- Life Skills Therapy
- Supportive Therapy
- 1 Individual Therapy session per week
- 1 Case Management Session per week
- 1 Telehealth Psychiatry session per month or as needed.
- Clinical Assessment and treatment plan included.
We fully appreciate that every patient’s progress and goals are unique to them and their specific situation, so our goal is to help clients to get back to their classes, job, family, or community so that they’re able to live a safe and happy life.
Help is only a phone call away, chat with one of our helpful staff members today!